Tips for good photography when listing your home
March 13, 2019
Having excellent photos are one of the key ingredients when marketing your home. Here are some tips to make the most of your pictures.
1) Hire a professional photographer! Hands down, this will be the best money you spend in marketing your home! Don't try to use your smart phone... that isn't smart! But, if you MUST use your own camera then hopefully these tips will ensure you get the best photographs.
2) Declutter-If you have a vacant house then you can skip this step! Otherwise, you MUST clear out your counters, walls, etc. Your home should look a little bare! This allows the photo to really showcase what is actually there (the kicthen counters) and not what you have on them (your fresh loaf of bread and Dawn soap)!
3) Lights on! In most cases, you will need to play with this and check your lighting with the natural lights but the brighter, the better!
4) Choose angels that make the room look larger. You will be surprised what a difference this will make. Take several shots of a room
5) Use the Photoshop App to brighten and adjust each photo. This will help each picture look its best!