The information on this site is primarily for licensed real estate brokers.
- Members of the general public should contact a certified HUD registered broker in your area to view, retain and bid on the property you are interested in. K.M. Minemier & Associates are HUD Contracted Asset Managers and not licensed to sell real estate in North or South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee or Mississippi.
- Real estate brokers need to be NAID certified with HUD in order to participate in HUD programs. Brokers to get NAID certified CLICK HERE.
- Property listings could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Also, properties may contain zoning and code violations as well as defects which could affect the purchaser's health or safety. It is the purchaser's responsibility to satisfy himself as to accurate information and property condition, including any possible zoning and code violations.
- HUD reserves the right to reject any and all offers and to waive any informality or irregularity in any bid offers.
- The listing price is HUD's determination of fair market value.
HUD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept offers less than listing price, but only the highest net acceptable offer will be considered.
- HUD may accept the offer giving the greatest net return.
- HUD reserves the right to withdraw any and all listed properties prior the bid opening.
Accuracy of information contained in property listings is not guaranteed.
- The seller has not lived in the property for at least one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the date of receiving an offer for the subject property. Hence, the seller does not have the requisite personal knowledge to make accurate disclosure about the property.
- All HUD homes are sold in "AS IS" condition. We encourage you to conduct your full due diligence upon bid acceptance. Satisfactory due diligence is not a contingency of sale, but under circumstances may be acceptable for contract release and earnest money return. Equipment found to be working upon initial inspection is NOT warranted upon closing.
Again, if you are interested in the purchase of a HUD-owned property or desire information on bidding, please contact a real estate broker since bids must be submitted through certified HUD brokers.